Sunday, September 13, 2015

R.B.I. Baseball 2015

R.B.I. Baseball 2015
R.B.I Baseball 2015. The legendary conference Baseball franchise returns with freshgame modes, authentic ballparks, improved animations and deep stattracking.New game options and enhancements include: Authenticballparks with distinctive characteristics from each Major LeagueBaseball club Modify your lineup with complete MLB rosters or playclassic R.B.I. Baseball mode with sixteen player rosters Stat trackingby team, player and season league leaders across multiple seasonsFeatures over one,000 MLB Players with elaborate attributes primarily based onhundreds of lots of knowledge points from the MLB.
System Requirements :
OS: Windows XP , Windows Vista, Windows 7,
CPU: Intel Core i3 or equivalent @ 2.3 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Drive: 6 GB available space
VGA: nVidia GT 520, Radeon 5450
Sound: DirectX9.0c Compatible Sound Card
DirectX: 9.0c
Screenshots
R.B.I. Baseball 2015
R.B.I. Baseball 2015
R.B.I. Baseball 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment